Here are the basics:
- PDF Format
- Non printing objects including hidden layers should be removed
- Artwork should be in CMYK colour mode
- Images should be at least 300ppi
- Include a bleed of 3mm and offset crop marks by 3mm
For documents with multiple pages, do not send us files in spread view.
If you are using Adobe Illustrator or Indesign:
- Save the files as PDF. Under the export PDF settings, select [Press Quality] preset
- Under marks and bleeds, include Crop Marks, offset 3mm
- Under bleed, set bleed as 3mm all round
If you are using Canva
- Export as PDF Print format
Currently we only do the following products online:
- Name Cards
For businesses, we offer a comprehensive range of products to suit your requirements. Feel free to contact us and our account managers will get in touch with you.
Depending on the complexity, we usually need 1 to 2 weeks. Please check with us before confirming your order.
We offer both recycled and materials sourced from sustainable forests.
- Recycled Materials. Materials have been sourced and certified to be made from 100% recycled content.
- Sustainably Sourced Materials. Materials that are sourced from forests that are sustainably managed.
Speak to us and we can advise you to make more sustainable decisions.
These are the factors that will affect pricing:
- Quantity. Set up costs are high, hence if you have a larger quantities, the set up costs can be further spread out.
- Material. Better and thicker materials cost more.
- Finishing Options. Embellishments such as hot stamping, die cut, spot UV and lamination adds to costs.
It depends, if we have not produced your item yet, you can cancel your order. Once we have started processing your order, you will not be able to cancel it.